Just the wind in your hair…
Whether you're sailing competitively, or just for the fun and the thrill, all you need is a little wind and some sailing experience.
Thuishaven for beginners…
At Muiderzand Marina, you can learn the ropes and have some great fun in the process:
- rent a boat from Amorgos, rent a catamaran from Sail‑Today or take out a subscription on one of Flex Yachts boats
- learn to sail at the sailing school and discover just how much fun this sport can be
- explore the wonderful Havenkring Randmeren waterways
…and experienced sailors
- stop off at our harbour on one of your voyages to sample our hospitality (we recommend booking in advance during high season on +31 (0)36 536 9151)
- join the Flevomare water sports club and take part in competitions and tours
- join the De Roerkoning sailing club that organises loads of sailing and catamaran competitions out of Muiderzand Marina – De Roerkoning's Wednesday evening race (early May to September) is extremely popular!
- use your Randmeren Pass and the app to tour the area around Muiderzand Marina
- call in on Shipshape or Sailloft in the harbour for all your repair and maintenance needs
- drop by one of Muiderzand Marina's several professional yacht brokers – X-Yachts, Jansma Jacht , Yachting Company Muiderzand or Sailcenter – for that new or used boat you've been looking for