Corporate social responsibility, how do we do that?
- Our showers work with a timer. That way we do not use too much water.
- The toilets are flushed with 'gray' water instead of drinking water.
- We collect paper, plastic, glass and chemical waste separately.
- Drinking water on the pontoons is not intended for cleaning boats. For this purpose, reels on port water are available on the pontoons.
- In our environmental garden we process in a responsible manner, among other things, your paint residues, wiping rags and waste oil.
- The lighting on the harbour consists as much as possible of savings and (solar) LED lamps. Timers prevent unnecessary energy consumption.
- The electricity on the pontoons has a meter and switches off automatically to make both you and ys aware of the consumption and the prevention of waste.
- We do not use harmful pesticides, not in green as pest control.
- We use 100% green electricity by purchasing energy from hydropower.
- We have free to use dirt and bilge water pump as well as a mobile waste water pump to unburden you. Ask the harbour master about it!
- We are a training company for (V) MBO & HBO and have work places for employees with a distance to the job market.
- Thuishavens has been the Business Angel of Plastic Soup Foundation since 2014.
- The harbour office is ''paperless'' wherever possible.
- Everywhere on the site you will see recycled materials, whether there are our old pontoons or lighting fixtures.
- Bicycles are made available free of charge, where possible we use electric transport and tools. Ebikes can be charged free of charge.
- Safety for our guest and emplpyee is of paramount importance.
- In our communicaton we carry oout our care for nature, people and animals.
Discover the beauty of Marina Muiderzand trough the lens of nature phtotgrapher Ernest Kox